No Video is found
- Stay in Deluxe Hotel / Resort at all destinations as per itinerary
- Accommodation in well appointed room on twin/triple/quad sharing as per
- Daily breakfast and Dinner as per hotel buffet menu
- Transfer and sightseeing as per itinerary (Point to Point).
- All applicable hotel taxes (Except GST)
expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, internet, games, sauna
& steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar, room heaters,
- Pony / Horse Ride, Boat Ride, Safari, Rafting, Skiing, Skating and Cable Car
/ Rope way etc.
- Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the tour cost
- Extra Food & beverages ordered of taken in hotel restaurant or room
except buffet meal
- Entrance fees at any monument and guide charges wherever applicable
- Additional sightseeing and excursions.
- GST extra on final bill as applicable.
Day 01: Arrival in Leh
Arrive a Leh “Kushok Bakula Rinpoche” Airport by Morning Flight and meet & greet Vatsalya Holidays representative and transfer at hotel, half day rest for acclimatization to the high attitude of Leh (11500 ft) and afternoon you can visit the Leh Palace, Namgyal Palace & Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay in Leh
Day 02: Sham Valley
After breakfast, drive to visit 11th century Alchi Choskor, oldest surviving monastic heritage of Ladakh – a UNESCO listed heritage site. While returning to Leh visit Basgo Castle, Sangam (Confluence of Indus & Zanskar River), Magnetic Hill, Spituk Monastery & Hall Fame.
Day 03: Leh Nubra Valley
After Breakfast leave for Nubra Valley via Khardog-la Pass (18380 ft), after descending from the pass drive on for sightseeing of Diskit Monastery, later check in to camp / hotel at hunder.
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake (133 Km)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake, you will be driving same route till Khalsar and from there you will take the diversion towards the famous Shayok Valley. You will be driving along the Shayok River with beautiful landscape some points you will be crossing water stream. Overnight at Camp / hotel at Spangmik.
Day 05: Pangong Lake – Leh (150 Km)
After breakfast leave Pangong Lake towards Leh via Chang-la (17370 ft). Upon reaching Kharu you will be driving across Indus River, and reach Leh in the late afternoon. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 06: Departure
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.
No PDf is found
- Tour Booking Process
- For this tour booking traveler will have to pay advance Rs. 5000 (Non Refundable) per person as well as the full amount of air ticket / train ticket booking.
- Afterwards air ticket and train ticket booked online, any change will be chargeable as per airlines and IRCTC norms and handling charge of agent.
- It is mandatory to submit balance amount before 30 (Thirty Days) of departure date of Tour. Otherwise tourist's name, hotel and other arrangement will be cancelled on the understanding that he will not join tour the and will not get a refund of the already paid advance amount
- Tour Cancellation Process
- The tour will be cancelled only after receiving a written request for tour cancellation from the person booking the tour.
- As the group ticket of the aircraft is non-refundable, it is not cancelled and so it will not be refunded.
- There will be no refund of the tour booking amount if the tour has to be cancelled due to any circumstances of the traveler, and except for that, the remaining amount credit note valid for up to One year will be given so that after some time the traveler can join us on another tour.
- After One year the credit note will be automatically cancelled and traveler will not get any kind of refund. In any case, if the flight is cancelled or rescheduled, the passenger will be solely responsible for its cancellation as well as its re - reservation.
- In addition, Rs. 3000 per ticket will be deducted 60 days before the date of departure, Rs. 4000 per 1 ticket will be deducted 30 days before the date of departure and those who book within 30 days will not get any refund and the rest amount will be credited in the form of credit notes.
- Special Notes
We also book hotel bookings, Vehicle bookings, Kitchen staff and tour managers in advance to ensure that their family gets good and timely facilities when booking a tour, but in case any natural or manmade accident, unusual and difficult situations such as floods, earthquakes, cloudbursts, landslides, political instability, shutdowns, strikes, storms, terrorist attacks, train or flight reschedule or cancellation and illness or death of a relative or an emerging pandemic like corona which in general, We Call as "Act of God" if the tour is cancelled or has to be cancelled, we also do not get refund of the amount paid in advance as well as advertisement and office expenses. In case of cancellation, a one year validity credit note of amount paid by the traveler will be given and under no circumstances will cash or cheque be refunded. Through this credit note the traveler can join any of our other trips.